Ultraflexx Foot Rocker
The UltraFlexx® Foot Rocker holds the foot in proper position to stretch and strengthen the muscles, ligaments and tendons of the foot and lower leg. Increases flexibility and strength to help prevent and treat injuries. The UltraFlexx® Foot Rocker provides a deep stretch to effectively relieve pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis or arch pain, Achilles Tendonitis, ankle strains, tight calf muscles, shin splints and other common conditions. Recommended for use with sturdy athletic shoes.
- Ideal for Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, tight calf muscles, ball of foot pain, and shin splints
- Non-skid rocker bottom
- Stretching guide included
- Latex free
- Stretches and strengthens muscles, ligaments and tendons of the foot and lower leg
- Increases flexibility and strength to help prevent and treat injuries
- Provides a deep stretch to effectively relieve common foot pain
- Lightweight, less than 1 lb.
- Molded ABS plastic, Blue
- Anti-slip EVA strips, Black
INDICATIONS: Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, tight calf muscles, ball of foot pain, shin splints
IMPORTANT: Consult a physician before using UltraFlexx® with any pre-existing calf, ankle or foot injury. Not for use on slippery surfaces. The UltraFlexx® should be incorporated into a daily regimen of stretching before or after athletic activity. Recommended for use with sturdy athletic shoes. UltraFlexx® should provide a deep, comfortable stretch – do not stretch to the point of discomfort or pain.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER USE: We recommend wearing a sturdy athletic shoe when using the UltraFlexx®. Complete each exercise with 3 sets of at least 30 seconds per set. Rest in 5 second intervals between sets. Choose the proper stretching exercise required depending on your condition. Use daily as needed.
***Visit https://www.powersteps.com/product-pages/ultraflexx for complete product usage directions and recommended exercises for your condition.