Maximum Cushioning. Maximum Support. The Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Orthotic shoe insole is our popular Pinnacle style but with a firmer shell and angled heel platform for greater control and foot arch support. Encapsulated design combines the semi-rigid shell with plush VCT® and EVA foam for comfort. Pinnacle Maxx arch support insoles increase stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
An ideal orthotic shoe insole for preventing and alleviating pain associated with moderate over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, and other common foot conditions.
- Firmer foot arch support for increased stability
- Slightly angled exterior heel platform for even greater motion control
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual-layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- INSOLE TYPE: Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support
- Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
- Deeper heel cup and 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post and deeper heel cup
- EVA base, Charcoal Grey
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Maroon
- VCT® top layer, Charcoal Grey, 1/8”
INDICATIONS: Over-Pronation (Moderate to Severe); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Roomier Dress and Casual Shoes, Athletic Shoes
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
WARNING: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.