Maximum Cushioning, Full Support with Built-in Met Pad. The Powerstep Pinnacle Plus Full Length Orthotic shoe insoles feature built-in metatarsal support to spread and cushion the metatarsal heads to help alleviate pain. Ideal for Morton's neuroma and metatarsalgia, the Pinnacle Plus provides the perfect blend of foot control, flexibility and cushioning. The encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle offers stability and motion control. Plush cushioning with VCT® Technology increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
Ideal as metatarsalgia orthotics, Pinnacle Plus inserts prevent and alleviate pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
- Built-in metatarsal support to spread and cushion the metatarsal heads to help alleviate pain
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in your shoes
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- INSOLE TYPE: Metatarsal Feature
- Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Integrated met pad spreads and cushions metatarsal heads to help alleviate pain
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- EVA Base, Blue
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Red
- VCT® cushion layer, Black 1/8”
- Internal Poron® Metatarsal Pad
INDICATIONS: ver-Pronation; Metatarsalgia; Neuromas; Ball of Foot Pain; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Ankle and Knee Pain
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Dress and Casual Shoes, Athletic Shoes
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
WARNING: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.
We Also Recommend
Mens L/S Capilene Cool Lightweight Shirt