Mens Targhee II Mid WP
This waterproof hiking boot keeps your feet dry and lets them breathe, and the aggressive outsole bites into the terrain. It's built for all-day comfort, and the mid-cut height adds ankle support.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Contoured heel lock
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
WEIGHT: 17.4 oz / 493.3 g
- COLLAR HEIGHT: 6.0 in / 15.2 cm
- CARE: We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.