Mens Summit GTX
A classic boot built on the tradition that Vasque has created over the past 50 years, the Summit GTX is a long-term investment in a quality boot built for the long trail ahead.
What's It For
- Premium materials
- Innovative comfort system
- GORE-TEX® with Performance Comfort Technology
- USA Tanned Waterproof Leather
- WEIGHT: 3 lbs. 14 oz. (1752g)
- LAST (The solid form around which a shoe is designed and made): Summit
- UPPER (The combination of materials that covers the top part of the foot, from heel to toe.): 2.6mm Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- FOOTBED (The insole of the shoe, where the foot rests): Dual Density EVA
- MIDSOLE (A cushioning layer between the outsole and the footbed): A.T.C. (All Terrain Compound) Dual Density Polyurethane
- OUTSOLE (The exposed part of the sole where the sole meets the trail, providing grip, stability, and protection): Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Summit with XSTrek Compound
- Premium, 2.6mm USA tanned waterproof leather upper is complemented with a supple garment leather collar and all metal, low friction lace eyelets with locking hook at the ankle. A nylon injected lasting board is tuned to be stiffer in the heel and midfoot for stability while allowing natural flex in the forefoot. Molded polyurethane comfort pods are recessed in at the heel and forefoot. GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane keeps the foot dry and comfortable.
- Unique, Vasque proprietary, Vibram® Summit sole is designed with a mix of geometric and organic lugs, increasing ground contact and stability. A stable yet responsive dual density polyurethane midsole assures all day comfort as well as control on demanding trail sections.