Mens Lone Peak 3.5
The Altra Lone Peak 3.5 is updated and improved to make a best-seller even better. With drainage holes to keep your feet dry, a 4-point GaiterTrap to keep dirt and rocks out, and an upgraded mesh upper for enhanced durability, this shoe is ready to tackle the trail. Run with confidence and conquer the gnarliest terrain with the Trail-Volution of Altra.
FootShape™ Toe Box
- Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
Zero Drop™ Platform
- Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run
- Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
- Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off
- A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss
- Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsole, the StoneGuard™ offers flexible protection from rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Weight: 10.4 oz. / 295 g
- Designed to Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: SD6-M
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection next to the foot; Natural Ride System, 4-Point GaiterTrap™ Technology
- MODERATE CUSHIONING
- Trail Running
- Trail Racing
- Natural Foot Positioning
- Toe Splay