Mens Nohona 'Ili
Refined and sure-footed, the Nohono 'Ili, combines the best of both worlds with sophisticated styling and a versatile approach.
- OUTSOLE: Non-marking 'Wet Grip Rubber' with razor siping for added traction on wet surfaces.
- FOOTBED: Anatomical, molded, dual-density EVA footbed with ocean inspired texture for under foot traction.
- RAZOR SIPING: A specific, razor-cut pattern in the outsole that helps to disperse water and provide slip resistance underfoot.
- WET GRIP RUBBER: A specially-formulated rubber engineered to offer exceptional grip, especially in a wet environment.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER: Our premium full-grain leather evokes the rustic spirit of Hawaii's upcountry ranches with a rugged strength and a lifetime of durability.
OluKai footwear is guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for one year from the date of purchase. Footwear covered by the OluKai guarantee will be replaced at OluKai's discretion.
- THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS ARE COVERED BY THE OLUKAI GUARANTEE:
- Straps pulling out where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers, footbeds or logos
- WHAT'S NOT COVERED:
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Outsole wearing out or worn through
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse
- Cuts, scratches, burns etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat
- Anything not listed will be solely determined by OluKai
If your sandals or shoes are covered under warranty, please return to the location at which you purchased them with the original receipt. The retailer should be able to replace the damaged footwear, however due to their own store policy some retailers are unable to replace footwear. If the retailer is unable to replace the footwear, or if you are no longer near the retailer and the footwear is covered under warranty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with an explanation, the date of purchase, and photos of the damage or defect.