Metatarsal Foot Pads, Pair
A pair of heels or dress shoes can wreak havoc on your feet, especially the ball of the foot. This front area of the foot, comprised of the metatarsal bones, is very sensitive and prone to damage and pain when too much pressure is put on it. Powerstep’s Metatarsal Pads transfer weight away from the metatarsal bones to relieve pinched nerves. They are ideal for relieving metatarsal pain in heels and dress shoes.
- Compact size
- Left and right specific design for a more precise fit
- Adhesive backing
- Transfers weight away from the metatarsal bones to relieve pinched nerves
- Provides extra cushioning and spreads the metatarsal bones to relieve forefoot pain
- Fits easily into most shoes without changing the fit
- Stays in place
- VCT®, microcellular polyurethane cushion, Blue
- Adhesive backing to help hold pad in place
- Indications: Morton’s Neuroma, Metatarsalgia, Forefoot pain
Application Instructions: Select right or left as designated. Remove the adhesive backing from the cushion. Center the pad vertically on top of the Powerstep® orthotic so the raised curved edge rests just below the base of the toes. The curved side of the pad should contour to the arch of the orthotic. Adjust position as necessary for comfort.
Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.
We Also Recommend
Adventure Medical Kits/Tender
Womens Insulated Snowbelle Pants