Mens Down Sweater Vest
Worth its weight in silver when the sun heads below the horizon, our Down Sweater Vest keeps its vision simple: core warmth. It keeps your hard-earned heat with high-loft, 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)and its minimal design practically floats it's so compact that it stuffs into an inside pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (strong water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection as well as high tear-strength, while quilting lines stabilize the down and accentuate the perfect fit. The drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat.
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking inside storm flap and zipper garage at chin for bare skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- comfy nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (strong water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (strong water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
277 g (9.8 oz)
Made in Vietnam.