Womens Breeze LT GTX
The Breeze Lite GORE-TEX® is a fast, lightweight addition to the beloved Breeze line. Cut weight while enjoying all-day comfort, elite traction, and waterproof peace of mind.
The Breeze LT GTX is a dramatically lighter successor to the Breeze III. The LT combines VIBRAM® Megagrip for best-in-class traction and VIBRAM® Litebase technology for a 25% reduction in outsole weight. The boot’s upper is engineered with synthetic microfiber and abrasion-resistant mesh for a precise fit that paves the way for efficient and comfortable trail miles.
The Breeze LT GTX features these technologies:
- VIBRAM®Over 70 years of expertise in sole design and manufacturing.
- GORE-TEX: The GORE-TEX membrane blocks moisture from the outside, while allowing moisture inside to evaporate. GORE-TEX has over 9 billion pores per square inch that prevent water from getting to your feet while allowing sweat vapor to pass right through, keeping your feet dry and comfortable in all conditions.
Fabric / Material:
- Abrasion Resistant Mesh
- Synthetic Microfiber
- Waterproof: GORE-TEX® with Extended Comfort Technology
- Footbed: Anatomical High Rebound Footbed
- Midsole: Dual Density Compression Molded Enduralast EVA
- Outsole: Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Ground Control LiteBase with Megagrip Compound
- Last: Ascent
- Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz (634 g)