Benton Mackye Trail
This package covers the entire Benton MacKaye Trail from Springer Mtn, GA to Big Creek Bridge / Davenport Gap, TN!
The entire Benton MacKaye Trail at a glance and more durable and useful than any other resource available!
Weighing in at just 4 grams each, this information filled 3 map set features an Benton MacKaye Trail map on one side and elevation profile with altitudes and trail data and information on the other. Trail data information includes trail mileage, shelter locations, camp sites, water sources, resupply points, lodging, outfitters, and post offices. AntiGravityGear's long trail Pocket Profile Maps were listed in the April 2012 Backpacker Magazine Spring Gear Guide under the heading “The Ten Essentials”! A serious tool for trail use and hike planning.
- Includes trail data from Springer Mtn, GA to Big Creek Bridge / Davenport Gap, TN
- Printed on durable waterproof plastic
- Full color
- Elevation profile and trail data (side 1)
- Trail map (side 2)
- Includes 3 seperate pocket profile maps covering the entire length of the Benton MacKaye Trail
- Dimensions: 3.9 in W x 17 in L
- Weight: 0.14 oz/4 g each