Our risotto is made the old-school way. Caramelize onions in olive oil, add the risotto and toast slightly, deglaze with white wine, slowly add stock. Boom. Finally, the basil pesto and sauted mushrooms are added.
- CLASSIC RISOTTO WITH SAUTED MUSHROOMS AND BASIL PESTO
- Traditional arborio rice
- Cremini mushrooms
- Nutritional yeast (non-fortified) adds a creaminess to the dish and keeps it vegan
- 4-year shelf life
- INGREDIENTS: Arborio Rice, Cremini Mushrooms, Onions, White Wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic, Sweet Rice Flour, Walnuts, Basil, Kosher Salt, Thyme, Black Pepper
- CONTAINS: Walnuts, Sulfites THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN A FACILITY THAT HANDLES PEANUTS, DAIRY, EGGS, SOY, TREENUTS, FISH & CRUSTACEANS.
- Tear pouch open and REMOVE oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add a little more than one cup (250ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add two and a half cups (500ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- STIR and reseal. HANG OUT for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- OPEN. STIR UNTIL THICKENED. EAT. SMILE.
- Rehydration will take LONGER at higher altitudes.