Mens Cloudflyer - 12.5 - Grey/Orange
Now shorter: Long runs
Supreme cushioning and comfort in an ultralight and ultra-agile shoe. The Cloudflyer supports any runner and any running goal. Shockingly soft landings and explosive take-offs mean you’ll go further, faster in one of the world’s lightest, fully-cushioned support shoes. Now fortified with Helion™ Superfoam, a wider base and an upgraded engineered mesh. Built for distance and volume, recovery and improvement, practice and performance – all in absolute comfort. This workhorse is Swiss engineered for the graft behind the scenes, but is always ready to step into the spotlight.
- COMPARES TO:
- Asics 2000
- NB 860Saucony Guide
- WIDTH: Wide
- SURFACE : Road
- ACTIVITY : Training
- STABILITY : Stable
- CUSHIONING : Soft
- Helion™ boost Helion™ Superfoam enhances the elements of the original Cloudflyer that made it so popular with fans: cushioning, protection, support, lightness.
- Bigger Clouds, better cushioning 12 of the biggest Cloud elements of any On shoe will change the way you see landings. Protecting and supporting your feet with an unparalleled cushioning sensation – no matter which part of your foot you land on when running.
- Updated outsole Reinforcing the shoe’s medial side supports a healthy rolling motion and a stronger push off feeling. The wider surface area in the forefoot effectively disperses the weight of impact to keep you moving in comfort.
- Star-lacing system Back by popular demand: the star-lacing system of the first-gen Cloudflyer. Designed for a secure and customizable fit and feel, it effectively disperses pressure and provides a supportive, wrapped feeling.
- UPPER Stability tube in the midfoot supports and adds comfort. Plush tongue provides comfort and even pressure distribution. Reflective details ensure night visibility.
- OUTSOLE CloudTec® sole built from Zero-Gravity foam provides supreme cushioning. Central channel and curved rocker of the sole allow for full foot flexibility along with a natural ride. Extended low-abrasion rubber pads at impact zones provide durability.
- RUNNER PROFILE Runners looking for a supremely cushioned shoe that retains a light and agile running feel. Fits wider feet
- HEEL-TOE DROP 7mm4.5/16in
- SIZES Men'sUS M 7-14Women'sUS W 5-11
- Men's: 285 g | 10.1 oz (US M 8.5)
- Women's: 210 g | 7.4 oz (US W 7)