Womens Sirrus 24
Like carrying a breeze on your back, this incredibly ventilated pack features panel-loading convenience and organization for demanding day hikes and features adjustable torso lengths with a women's specific fit.
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Sirrus Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths, improved women's specific fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Sirrus 24 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on day hikes in wet or hot environments where staying dry and keeping your cool matter most. When the weather turns, fear not - Sirrus keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
- LARGE TOP PANEL ZIPPERED SLASH POCKET
- FRONT PANEL STORAGE POCKET
- FRONT PANEL VERTICAL CENTER ZIPPERED POCKET
- AIRSPEED SUSPENSION: Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
- SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE: Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER: Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket
- LOAD RANGE: 10 - 25 lbs.
- VOLUME: 1465 IN3 / 24 L
- DIMENSIONS: 19.3H X 11.8W X 11.8D IN.
- WEIGHT: 2.557 LBS.
- FABRIC MAIN: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- FABRIC ACCENT: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- FABRIC BOTTOM: 420HD Nylon Packcloth