Micro Vario Carbon
LEKI's sophisticated, ultralite, super compact, yet FULLY functional answer to the growing "folding" pole category now features SpeedLock 2 for even more weight savings and secure performance. The push-button release mechanism allows for quick, easy assembly and knock-down to just 15.5". The TUV-certified SpeedLock 2 provides a 20cm adjustment range. With Aergon Thermo foam grips and super lightweight carbon shafts, these trekking poles will be your constant companion and one of your most useful tools on the trail and peaks. Includes travel/stow bag.
- FOLDING POLES: Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- Edgeless and ultralight Aergon Thermo grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- LOCK SECURITY STRAP - SKIN: The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- THERMO MID: Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Folding
- Grip: Aergon (Thermo) + Thermo Mid
- Strap: Lock Security Strap (Skin)
- Segments: 5-pieces
- Shaft Diameter: 18|16|14|14|14 mm
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
- Upper Section: 100% Carbon
- Lower Section: 100% Carbon
- Locking System: Speed Lock 2
- Basket: NW | Micro
- Tip: Flex Tip
- Length/Size: 110 - 130 cm (infinitely adjustable)
- Adjustment area: 110 - 130 cm.
- Weight: 229 grams / pole
- Pack size: 38 cm