Womens Centered Tights
For yoga, running, climbing or under skirts and dresses, these tights are one of our most versatile bottoms. A soft, high-performance stretchy and breathable recycled polyester/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit, remains supportive and retains recovery all day long. They feature both miDori™ bioSoft (a plant seed–based multi-purpose fabric softener) to increase wicking speeds and ensure long-term softness and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. And they’re Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
- High-performance stretchy recycled polyester/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit; wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Flattering wide waistband features hidden ½" elastic to keep pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement; seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg; inseam: 27.5"
- Hidden key pocket in waistband
- Reflective logo on back of waistband
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Solids: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
- Space dyes: 8.4-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.