Girls Nano Puff Jacket
This warm girls’ jacket has a wind- and water-resistant 30-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, plus a wind-blocking polyester plain-weave lining. The full-zip front has an internal wind flap and spandex at the cuff; an adjustable drawcord hem also seals out cold air. Insulated with lightweight and compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled), the Girls’ Nano Puff® Jacket serves as outerwear in cool conditions or as a midlayer when temperatures drop. The zippered handwarmer pockets have reflective webbing pulls, and a hand-me-down ID label keeps track of the owner.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- Warm, incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length Vislon® zipper with internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings for a secure fit; adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 312 g (11 oz)
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved