Mens Damascus LW 1/4 Hiker MN
At the crossroads of some of the most scenic trails in America, the little Virginia town of Damascus inspired our most technology-packed hiking sock. Durable enough to take on major miles, this lightweight quarter-crew is the favorite of hikers and backpackers who prefer a low-profile boot or trail runner. Sourced entirely from US ranchers, the Damascus features a 19.5-micron merino wool knit that naturally regulates temperature and resists odor, as well as multiple ventilation channels and targeted full-density cushioning in traditional problem areas.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 57% US Merino Wool/40 % US Nylon/3% US LYCRA Spandex
- To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
Guaranteed for Life
- If you are not completely satisfied with the durability or performance of your Farm To Feet socks, then please return them and request either: 1. A replacement pair or 2. A refund with proof of purchase from an authorized retailer. All returned socks are recycled.