The Kauwela is worthy of any ocean adventure with a lightweight, flexible feel that mimics your bare feet walking on wet sand.
- OUTSOLE: Molded, non-marking rubber outsole with an octopus inspired design, siped for added traction on wet surfaces.
- FOOTBED: Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a polyurethane gel insert and a soft jersey knit footbed cover. Removable and washable.
- DROP-IN HEEL®: Our Versatile Drop-In Heel® offers both a shoe and slide functionality.
- RAZOR SIPING: A specific, razor-cut pattern in the outsole that helps to disperse water and provide slip resistance underfoot.
- NON-MARKING RUBBER: Our thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type. Our gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- REMOVABLE FOOTBED: OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, we have crafted our footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
- SUEDE: Our best selling performance fabric. Luxurious, superior softness in wide variety.
OluKai footwear is guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for one year from the date of purchase. Footwear covered by the OluKai guarantee will be replaced at OluKai's discretion.
- THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS ARE COVERED BY THE OLUKAI GUARANTEE:
- Straps pulling out where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers, footbeds or logos
- WHAT'S NOT COVERED:
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Outsole wearing out or worn through
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse
- Cuts, scratches, burns etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat
- Anything not listed will be solely determined by OluKai
If your sandals or shoes are covered under warranty, please return to the location at which you purchased them with the original receipt. The retailer should be able to replace the damaged footwear, however due to their own store policy some retailers are unable to replace footwear. If the retailer is unable to replace the footwear, or if you are no longer near the retailer and the footwear is covered under warranty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with an explanation, the date of purchase, and photos of the damage or defect.