A mask made for everywhere.
Born out of necessity and refined with feedback from health practitioners – the MYSTERY RANCH TRADITIONAL MASK was truly Built for the Mission®. This conventional style mask is made to withstand many laundering cycles and has features that set it apart, including a filter sleeve and adjustable nose bridge piece. This mask is made for everywhere.NOTE: Sold as-is. TPU headband may vary in color from what is shown. Colors could vary from neutral earth tones, hot pink, bright yellow, and orange. Colors of the band are based on the availability of raw materials at the time of manufacturing. We will NOT be offering repairs or replacements of the mask. NOT FDA approved. All sales final.
READ BEFORE USING MASK
WARNING-SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
The MASK has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not a medical device. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.The MASK is a cloth face covering. It is not a surgical mask and is not an N-95 respirator mask. The MASK was designed and produced in accordance with CDC guidance regarding “Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19.” MYSTERY RANCH recommends following all CDC guidelines regarding use of cloth face coverings. MYSTERY RANCH recommends periodically checking CDC guidelines, as these may change over time. The MASK is not a substitute for measures to help protect yourself and others against the spread of COVID-19, as recommended by the CDC in "How to Protect Yourself & Others." Do not sleep in the MASK. Cloth face coverings should not be placed on children under age 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face covering without assistance. Do not microwave or place near heat source or open flame. Cloth can catch on fire. This product is sold AS-IS. MYSTERY RANCH disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Stretch TPU headband (colors may vary) and cord lock adjustment doesn’t pull hair
- 3D bendable nose piece shapes to the exact contour of the nose bridge and face for an all-day fit
- Non-woven, tight-cell structured liner fabric provides better filtration
- Dual bands with cord lock adjustment allows mask to hang from neck when not in use
- Internal sleeve to place N95 or other filters
- EXTERIOR: DRI-LEX® STARLIGHT 1033 fabric – A range of technical textile structures and high-performance fibers give DRI-LEX® excellent moisture movement properties as well as outstanding abrasion resistance and hand-feel.
- LINER: DRI-LEX® DRI-BRELLE fabric – A non-woven, tight-cell structured fabric that is characterized by an exclusive diamond pattern, moisture management properties, durable, and excellent hand-feel.
- TPU extruded stretch headband – Durable, adjustable in size, and completely washable and reusable.
- 3D bendable nose piece – Adjustable and shapes to the exact contour of the nose bridge and face for an all-day fit.
- What is the difference between the Traditional Mask and the Street Mask?
- In addition to aesthetic styling, the primary difference between the two is the ability to accept an N95 filter. The Traditional Mask HAS A SLOT for an N95 filter. The Street Mask DOES NOT accept an N95 filter.