Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support. Powerstep Journey® insoles were designed specifically for use on rugged terrain. The Journey® Hiker provides the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during rigorous activity, such as hiking, climbing or trail running, to simultaneously increase comfort and help reduce fatigue. The firmer arch support stabilizes the foot while allowing for flexibility during movement. The top fabric has heat- and friction-reducing, anti-microbial protection. The Powerstep Journey® Hiker has a double layer of cushioning and a soft foam base to help comfort and protect the feet on long journeys. These running insoles fit in a variety of trail running shoes, hiking boots, and ski and snow boots and are available in ten U.S. shoe sizes.
- Firmer arch support and heel cradle to stabilize the foot along uneven surfaces
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base for long-lasting comfort while hiking, walking and running
- Shock-absorbing foam reduces the impact of each step to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and other joints
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- INSOLE TYPE: Active/Outdoor Insoles
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushioning for enhanced comfort
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Polypropylene Support Shell – Firmer support
- EVA Base, Black
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, camouflage
- VCT® Top Layer, Tan, 1/8”
IDEAL FOR: Stability and support, plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, metatarsal pain, mild to moderate pronation, fallen arches, shin splints, sore/aching feet, muscle cramps, other common foot conditions
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Hiking boots, trail running shoes
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® Journey® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
WARNING: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.