Now featuring adjustable torso lengths, this technically sound top-loader with an incredible feature set and ventilation will take you through the desert, swamps and rainforest without beating an eye whether on a big day hike or svelte overnight trips.
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths for improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Stratos 24 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on day hikes in wet or hot environments where staying dry and keeping your cool matter most. When the weather turns, fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
- FRONT PANEL STORAGE POCKET
- TOP-LOADING ACCESS TO MAIN COMPARTMENT
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER
- SIDE PANEL ZIP ACCESS TO MAIN COMPARTMENT
- UNDER TOP-LID ZIPPERED MESH POCKET
- DUAL SIDE STRETCH MESH POCKETS
- ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS
- ZIPPERED SLEEPING BAG COMPARTMENT WITH BELLOWED DIVIDER
- REMOVABLE SLEEPING PAD STRAPS
- AIRSPEEDâ„¢ SUSPENSION: Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
- SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE: Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER: Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„¢ trekking pole attachment
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Fixed top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Front panel vertical center zippered pocket
- LOAD RANGE:15 - 35 lbs.
- S/M: 2014 IN3 / 33 L
- M/L: 2197 IN3 / 36 L
- S/M: 25.2H X 13W X 12.6D IN.
- M/L: 27.2H X 13W X 12.6D IN.
- S/M: 3.174 LBS.
- M/L: 3.296 LBS.