Rip Ruck 15
Quick access and optimal organization.
The RIP RUCK 15, the smallest in RIP RUCK series, will make any commute less of a hassle with its low-profile, minimalist design. It has a main Rip Zip compartment that has a laptop and document sleeve, a zippered mesh pocket, and two internal side pockets. Other features include one side stretch-woven pocket, PALS webbing and daisy chain for attaching accessories, and an exterior vertical-entry pocket.
- These bags feature the same design principles and durability that MYSTERY RANCH is known for and are built to survive the harshest commute, wherever that may be.
- Reinforced top haul handle
- Fixed harnessing
- Floating padded sleeve with Velcro® closure fits laptops up to 15”
- Additional document sleeve is lined with Velcro® for attaching accessories
- Divided zippered mesh pocket on the padded floating computer sleeve
- Molded body panel
- Vertical entry zippered face pocket with interior dividers
- Side, stretch-woven pocket
- PALS webbing on top of lid for MOLLE accessories
- Two interior zippered side pockets
- Silicone logo on a bed of Velcro® to accommodate morale patches
- Quick Rip-Zip panel access to drop-in compartment for easy one handed open and close and secures with magnets
- Front daisy chain for attaching accessories
- 330 Robic fabric
- YKK® DWR coated zippers