Mens Sawtooth Low B-Dry
Proven on rocks and roots of the AT and the razor peaks of the Idaho/Montana border, the Sawtooth is rapidly gaining a cult following. Leather and textile balance the dueling requirements of protection and breathability, as well as durability and weight. And the outsole has strategically placed rubber for increased traction and decreased weight over traditional designs.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- B-DRY waterproof system: Proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie
- Proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie
- Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our
- Textile lining wicks sweat away.O FIT Insole™
- O FIT Insole™
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
- Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Volume: Standard Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot. Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile & 3D molded heel counter
- Outsole: Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA & Nylon shank
- Weight: 15.6 oz / 442 g