3-in-1 Powder Town Jacket
Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Powder Town Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a breathable zip-out liner jacket with 60-g FullRange® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
87% of our line uses recycled materials.
Durable, 2-layer 100% Recycled Fabric:
Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
Zip-Out Insulated Jacket:
Versatile, zip-out, highly breathable insulated jacket features built-in stretch and a smooth, quilted face fabric, and uses lightweight 60-g FullRange® insulation for warmth with less bulk
Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
Easy-Access Pit Zips:
Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
Concealed RECCO® reflector
Supporting the People Who Made This Product:
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin:
Made in Vietnam.
1,150 g (40.56 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell:
- 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Hood, lower body and powder skirt: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish.
- Upper body and sleeves: 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh
- 2.4-oz 100% polyester (46% recycled) plain weave with stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish
Zip-out jacket insulation:
- 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch