Womens Backcountry Short
Designed to be the perfect hiking and trekking short, the Backcountry comes in a pre-washed nylon fabric has the softness of cotton and performance features like UPF 50+ protection, quick dry, and wrinkle resistance. This also works great as a water short and has a double layer seat for long-lasting durability and versatile pocket configuration to hold your on-the-go necessities. Made with eco-conscious bluesign® Approved fabric.
- UPF 50+, Designed for quick dry performance
- Adjustable waistband tab for customized fit
- Rear hook and loop pockets and 4 front pockets - one secured with hook and loop, one zipper
- Eco-friendly bluesign® approved fabric
- 5-inch inseam
- 3-Ply Laundered SUPPLEX®
- 4oz. 100% SUPPLEX®
- The textured fibers of SUPPLEX® Nylon gives this lightweight, quick drying fabric a cotton-like hand that improves with laundering.
- Durable. Designed to withstand increased wear and tear.
- UPF Protection. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
- Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
- Quick Dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
- Wrinkle Resistant. Resists wrinkling, making it ideal for travel.
- Lightweight. For easy packing and travel.
We Also Recommend
Free Fly Apparel
Womens Bamboo Lined Breeze Shorts