Men's Backcountry Short
Perfect for hiking and trekking, especially when you might get wet, the Backcountry Short comes in a pre-washed nylon fabric that has the softness of cotton and performance features like UPF 50+ protection, quick dry, and wrinkle resistance. With a fully elastic waist and web belt for a comfortable fit, double layer seat and versatile pocket configuration. Made with eco-conscious bluesign® Approved fabric.
- The classic, easy-wear trekking short, goes from dry land to water and back
- Full elastic waistband and web belt (with quick release buckle) for cleaner, comfortable fit
- Double layer seat for durability and gusseted crotch for increased range of motion
- Cargo and back pockets with hook and loop
- Eco-friendly bluesign® approved fabric
- 8-inch inseam
- 3-Ply Laundered SUPPLEX®
- 4 oz. 100% SUPPLEX® Nylon
- The textured fibers of SUPPLEX® Nylon gives this lightweight, quick drying fabric - cotton-like hand that improves with laundering.
- Durable. Designed to withstand increased wear and tear.
- UPF Protection. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
- Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
- Quick Dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
- Wrinkle Resistant. Resists wrinkling, making it ideal for travel.
We Also Recommend
Men's Scallop Hem Wavefarer Board Shorts - 18 in.