Mens Bridger Mid B-Dry
While the all-leather upper of the Bridger nods to classic hikers of yore, there's nothing old-fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe's integrity (and your feet when the trail gets rocky); B-DRY waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger's leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time. Ready. Set. Go anywhere.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- O FIT Insole
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
- Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
- Waterproof: Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Standard Shoe - Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Men's standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot. Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- Dual density EVA
- TPU chassis
- Nylon shank