Womens Sense Ride
Go forth and conquer the trails with SENSE RIDE. With enough cushioning to push the mileage, an 8mm heel drop and proven fit, you'll be ready to go all day.
- Usage Endurance: Training and racing
- Weather Conditions Trail: Mixed
- Terrain Trail: Mostly dry
- Weight: 250g
- Midsole Height: 27mm/19mm(8 mm drop)
- Outsole: Premium Wet Traction Contagrip®
- Compressed EVA
- EnergyCell+: EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return while also delivering substantial cushioning and durability.
- VIBE: Vibe Technology is the combination of EnergyCell+, Opal, and unique assembly that work together as a system to attenuate vibrations reducing a potentially harmful load to the body while delivering a responsive ride.
- OPAL: Opal is a cushioning compound that is inserted into the midsole that provides a soft and comfortable underfoot ride with the benefit if high-rebound. Cushioned and bouncy, the best of both worlds. In addition, Opal is extremely lightweight, durable and maintains its performance in extreme temperatures.
- Molded EVA: Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
- OrthoLite® OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Sensifit™: Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Friction free lace eyelet: For quick and easy one pull lacing.
We Also Recommend
$50.00'#price-container/.money' or '.price-amount/.money'