Mens Dare Tailored Pant
Loosey-goosey has never been your style, and drop-seat pants should be on the list of seven deadly words (even though it's a phrase). The Spyder Men's Dare Tailored Pant flawlessly completes your snow-sport-specific wardrobe for easy resort riding or off-piste exploring. With the same storm-busting protection you expect from the Sypder Quest line of outerwear, the Dare Tailored is the refined version for definitive domination in the resort, regardless of the weather.
The fine oxford stretch shell is backed by the waterproof, breathable Xt.L 20k/20k laminate for full storm protection without creating a lower-body sweatsuit. Ride hard through a blizzard or break trail in full sun knowing your legs are lapping up the fun. Lightweight Thinsulate insulation takes the edge off of single-digit days. Slip a skin-fitting thermal baselayer underneath this pant when the wind chill makes South Dakota winters seem balmy.
The tailored fit and removable high-back suspenders keep these snow-happy britches in place so the moon stays hidden until nighttime. Articulated knees keep you marching to the beat of your own drum, and thigh vents dump surplus heat when you're high-stepping in a hurry. Inner snow gaiters attach to your boot to keep pesky powder out of your pants.
- Ski pants built to handle any form of weather
- XT.L laminate is waterproof and breathable (20k/20k)
- Light insulation takes the edge off of cold, mid-winter temps
- Suspenders with high back for added protection from powder
- Thigh vents for quick ventilation on warmer days
- Gaiters fit securely around ski boots
- Tailored fit reduces bulk for a slimmer look