Paddle in sun-protective comfort with our Paddler's Hat. Certified UPF 50+ sun protection, our Hat also features glare protection, wind resistant front brim for extra stability, temperature regulation & more.
Look forward to
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- An abundance of shade - broad brim protects from both sun & rain
- Staying cool with extra ventilation through a back vent & side grommets
- Wind stability through an extra stiff front brim & plastic wiring around the whole brim
- Keeping it on in windy conditions through the wind cord & size cinch system
- Staying dry perspiration is wicked away by a moisture wicking sweatband
- Seeing clearer glare is reduced by the hunter green underbrim
- Floatability ensured by foam in both the brim & crown
- Guaranteed for life
- Snap up sides for added wind stability & for added style
- Fabric is water-repellent through Schoeller® Technologies ecorepel®
- Temperature is regulated with Schoeller® Fabric c_change® membrane
- Reflective yarns in the wind cords to increase visibility at dusk & dawn
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Secure your Hat while portaging with rear brim loop for clip - loop also holds wind cords when not in use
- Brim size: Front & back: 2 ¾”; Sides: 2 3/8”
- Weight: 3.2 oz / 91 g
- Fabric: From Schoeller® Switerland: 73% polyester, 27% polyurethane
- Care: Machine wash cool water, delicate cycle or hand wash; Reshape & air-dry
- What is the Tilley® Hat Guarantee?
- If your Cotton Duck Hat wears out due to:
- normal wear & tear
- poor workmanship
- faulty material we'll repair or replace your Hat.
- Tilley Endurables® customer service department reserves the right to determine what constitutes normal wear & tear, poor workmanship, faulty material, misuse and/or improper care.