Womens Idyllwild Parka
- Shell is recycled polyester and organic cotton twill. Fully recyclable through the Teijin Eco Circle™ program
- Full-length parka filled with 150-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 insulation
- Wide internal baffles provide extra warmth and loft; insulated hood cinches down when the weather gets blustery
- Two-way Vislon® zipper makes sitting down on the L train extra comfortable. Full-length placket secures with snaps
- Two welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft brushed micro-jersey secured with zippered closure
- Interior has an adjustable waist cinch that creates a feminine shape; drop-in power mesh pocket holds scarf and gloves; a zippered chest pocket secures valuables
- Knee length
- 1177 g (41.5 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.64-oz 90% recycled polyester/10% organic cotton twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
Insulation: 150-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Lining is certified as bluesign™ approved