Add tread to trend with the 'Upena, a multi-strap leather sandal with a textured rubber outsole. Adjustable ankle strap with antiqued metal buckle for a customized fit. Slotted leather toe post with a comfortable bonded construction.
- OUTSOLE: Non-marking rubber outsole with textured pods for enhanced traction and durability.
- FOOTBED: Anatomically molded micro-textured PU midsole with laser-etched hook logo.
- NON-MARKING RUBBER: Our thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or 'scuffs' on surfaces of any type. Our gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER: Our premium full-grain leather evokes the rustic spirit of Hawaii's upcountry ranches with a rugged strength and a lifetime of durability.
OluKai footwear is guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for one year from the date of purchase. Footwear covered by the OluKai guarantee will be replaced at OluKai's discretion.
- THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS ARE COVERED BY THE OLUKAI GUARANTEE:
- Straps pulling out where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers, footbeds or logos
- WHAT'S NOT COVERED:
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Outsole wearing out or worn through
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse
- Cuts, scratches, burns etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat
- Anything not listed will be solely determined by OluKai
If your sandals or shoes are covered under warranty, please return to the location at which you purchased them with the original receipt. The retailer should be able to replace the damaged footwear, however due to their own store policy some retailers are unable to replace footwear. If the retailer is unable to replace the footwear, or if you are no longer near the retailer and the footwear is covered under warranty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with an explanation, the date of purchase, and photos of the damage or defect.