Breeze III GTX
The next level in trail comfort and performance, the Breeze III GTX represents an evolution of our best-selling boot, ratcheting up technology for the perfect trail experience.
What's It For
- Day hiking
- Extended overnight trips
- Hiking mixed trail conditions
- Best in Class grip with Vibram Megagrip compound
- All weather waterproof protection
- Highly breathable upper for comfort even in arid climates
- Out of the box comfort
- GORE-TEX® with Extended Comfort Technology
- Toe and Heel Ventilation Ports
- WEIGHT: 2 lbs. 10 oz (1198 g)
- LAST (The solid form around which a shoe is designed and made): Arc Tempo+
- UPPER (The combination of materials that covers the top part of the foot, from heel to toe.): 2.0mm Waterproof Nubuck Leather, Air Mesh
- FOOTBED (The insole of the shoe, where the foot rests): Dual Density EVA
- MIDSOLE (A cushioning layer between the outsole and the footbed): TPU Shank, A.T.C. (All Terrain Compound) Midsole with EVA Cushioning Pods
- OUTSOLE (The exposed part of the sole where the sole meets the trail, providing grip, stability, and protection): Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Contact Grip with Megagrip Compound
- A 2mm waterproof nubuck leather and abrasion resistant air mesh upper is designed to maximize breathability. Molded toe and heel counters add durability and are designed with vents to add increased breathability. A Gore-Tex membrane with extended comfort waterproof membrane provides guaranteed protection in wet environments while also being highly breathable. A speed lace system allows for quick fit adjustments and the locking ankle hook adds security and a positive fit.
- A dual density compression molded midsole has a main chassis molded in Vasque’s All-Terrain compound for excellent compression resistance and torsional stability while the EVA comfort density provides athletic level cushioning and great step in comfort. An instep TPU shank balances the need for stability, while still remaining nimble. The Vasque exclusive Vibram Contact Grip outsole was designed specifically for use with the incredible Megagrip rubber compound, delivering great loose trail traction with uncompromising grip on rocky terrain.