Maximum Cushioning, Full Support. Journey® insoles were designed specifically for use on rugged terrain. The Journey® Wool features a supple wool top fabric for excellent moisture-wicking and temperature regulation. Insulating against heat and cold, the wool also offers a layer of cushioning, combined with foam, for comfort in all seasons. Durable wool and cushioning foam absorb the impact of each step. Versatile styling fits in a variety of trail running shoes, hiking boots, and ski and snow boots. Available in 10 US shoe sizes.
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle to stabilize the foot along uneven surfaces
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base for long-lasting comfort while hiking, walking and running
- Shock-absorbing foam reduces the impact of each step to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and other joints
- Insulating wool top fabric for excellent moisture-wicking and temperature regulation
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- INSOLE TYPE: Active/Outdoor Insoles
- Durable wool insulates against heat and cold for comfort in all seasons
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushioning for enhanced comfort
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- EVA Base, Red
- Insulating wool top fabric, Gray
- VCT® Top Layer, Black, 1/8”
IDEAL FOR: Stability and support, plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, metatarsal pain, mild to moderate pronation, fallen arches, shin splints, sore/aching feet, muscle cramps, other common foot conditions
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Hiking boots, ski boots, snow boots
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® Journey® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
WARNING: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.