Carabelle Convertible Seersucker Shirt
Be ready for the fickle weather of spring in our Carabelle Convertible Sleeve Seersucker Shirt! It’s made of a seersucker blend of 98% organic cotton and 2% spandex, and pebble-washed for that soft, broken in feel from day one. Seersucker is the ideal fabric for warm weather: the puckered fabric encourages air movement to keep you cool. With button-tab convertible sleeves, you can adapt to the changing weather easily. Full button front and shirttail hem.
Fabrics & Features
- Fabric content: 98% organic cotton, 2% spandex, pebble-washed seersucker
- Center back length: 26″
- Button-tab convertible sleeves
- Shirttail hem
- Care instructions: hand or machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry
- Regular Fit: trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric
- Reflex stretch: flexibility that retains its shape and keeps you comfortable; the fabric moves with you
- Eco Rich: clothing that is made from renewable or recyclable fibers and fabrics, including organic cotton, recycled polyester, hemp, linen and wool; Woolrich promotes the use of sustainable fibers, fabrics and practices that will protect our environment and preserve our greatest gift for centuries of outdoor enthusiasts to come. Click here to read more.