Now featuring adjustable torso lengths and the women's specific fit you trust Osprey for, this technically sound top-loader with an incredible feature set and ventilation will take you through the desert, swamps and rainforest without batting an eye whether on a big day hike or svelte overnight trips.
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Sirrus Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths, improved women's specific fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Sirrus 36 is the go-to choice for everything from short day hikes to lightweight overnights in the backcountry no matter how far, or near. When the weather turns, fear not - Sirrus keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
- FRONT PANEL STORAGE POCKET
- TOP-LOADING ACCESS TO MAIN COMPARTMENT
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER
- SIDE PANEL ZIP ACCESS TO MAIN COMPARTMENT
- UNDER TOP-LID ZIPPERED MESH POCKET
- DUAL SIDE STRETCH MESH POCKETS
- ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS
- ZIPPERED SLEEPING BAG COMPARTMENT WITH BELLOWED DIVIDER
- REMOVABLE SLEEPING PAD STRAPS
- AIRSPEEDâ„¢ SUSPENSION: Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
- SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE: Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER: Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„¢ trekking pole attachment
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Fixed top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Front panel vertical center zippered pocket
- LOAD RANGE: 15 - 35 lbs.
- WXS/S: 2075 IN3 / 34 L
- WS/M: 2197 IN3 / 36 L
- WXS/S: 24H X 12.2W X 12.2D IN.
- WS/M: 26H X 12.2W X 12.2D IN.
- WXS/S: 3.072 LBS.
- WS/M: 3.197 LBS.