The exterior dimensions of Osprey’s Ozone 46L/22" wheeled duffle match the airline’s maximum allowable size for carry-on luggage making this the optimal bag for adventure travelers who prefer airport efficiency. Osprey’s HighRoad LT™ Chassis combines a durable ABS plastic back plate with a lightweight aluminum frame to ride on large, sealed bearing wheels for easy rolling even on rough cobblestones. External and internal compression straps add extra stability when ferrying heavy loads. Open the panel zipper to access the spacious main compartment where a series of carefully designed inner storage pockets line the periphery. Exterior features include a top zippered pocket for quick access to your water bottle and other small items. There’s a large front zippered panel pocket and a back pocket with a drain port for damp storage. Low profile carry handles on top and side provide purchase when you have to hoist the bag up into the back of the bus. Osprey’s innovative Handle-It™ attachment system quickly anchors an Ozone backpack or courier bag (each sold separately) to this bag’s ergonomic T-handle creating a unified rolling luggage package. An internal ID card holder helps reunite you with you gear should it go astray while making a tight connection between Rome and Oslo.
- HIGHROAD LT CHASSIS: Ultra-light 6001 aluminum frame for strength and torsional rigidity. Injection molded high clearance ABS base with foot bar provides a durable backbone. Large wheels with sealed bearings for a smooth ride. Extendable ergonomic “Tâ€? handle keeps your wrist in line. (Does not apply to Ozone Travel Packs & Day Pack)
- HANDLE-IT ATTACHMENT SYSTEM: Easily anchors an Ozone backpack or courier bag to Ozone wheeled luggage creating a single easy-to-roll luggage package.
- VOLUME: 2807 IN3 / 46 L
- DIMENSIONS: 22H X 14W X 9D IN.
- WEIGHT: 4.37 LBS.
- FABRIC MAIN: 210D Nylon Shadow Box
- FABRIC ACCENT: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- FABRIC BOTTOM: 420HD Nylon Packcloth