Juno System Jacket
A two-piece component giving you a coordinated set or standalone flexibility for changes in weather. Our exclusive HydroBlockÂ® Pro 15,000mm waterproof/breathable stretch technology with 4% Elastane construction technology is the outer layer while the component incorporates ThermoreÂ® Thermal Booster 60 gram insulation. Critical seam sealed with CZVâ„¢ Control Zone Ventilation with mesh gussets. Features include Full-Motionâ„¢ anatomical fit, Hybrid insulator with thumbhole cuffs, adjustable cuffs, removable hood with bonded brim, engineered construction for stretch, and integrated Snap-Awayâ„¢ powder skirt.
- Full-Motionâ„¢ articulated sleeves with pass pocket
- Interior windguard
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord
- Powder skirt - integrated, water-resistant, with Snap-Awayâ„¢ feature
- Hood - removable, adjustable
- Interior electronic and stretch mesh stash pockets
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlockâ„¢ Pro resists up to 15,000mm before water penetration while allowing 15,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
- Everybody's body has various shapes; and we take extra care in offering garments with extended size dimensions. Please refer to our size chart and fit guide for specific measurements.
- Obermeyer has tested and determined construction seams which are critical to the overall weatherproof performance of an outerwear garment. Through pattern mapping we are able to offer the optimum level of protection, minimizing the garment's interior exposure to the elements.
- The shell is engineered with additional snaps to secure the liner to maintain its zippered position: this feature prevents the sleeves and chest from becoming twisted and loose during putting on and taking off the garment.
- Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
Full-Motionâ„¢ Critical Seam Sealing:
Zips into shell with additional snap tabs to secure:
Control Zone Ventilationâ„¢ with Mesh Gussets:
Fabric & Insulation
- FABRIC: SHELL: HydroBlockÂ® Pro 100% Polyester Stretch
- FABRIC: LINER: 100% Polyester Plain Weave W/R + Downproof Cire
- 96% PES, 4% Elastane Stretch Fleece
- INSULATION: LINER: ThermoreÂ® Thermal Booster 60gm