An inspired classic jacket which incorporates the latest in technology and features. Full Motionâ„¢ anatomical engineered stretch construction provides an active performance fit. The Charger Jacket uses our exclusive HydroBlockÂ® Elite 25,000mm waterproof/breathable technology with PrimaloftÂ® Black 80 gram premium insulation. Fully Seam sealed with CZVâ„¢ Control Zone Ventilation allows for optimum weather protection and comfort. Features include ReccoÂ® rescue reflector, inner stretch cuffs with thumbholes, removable helmet compatible hood, interior electronics pocket with wire port, cell phone pocket, and integrated Snap-Awayâ„¢ powder skirt.
- Full-Motion„¢ Fusion fit - engineered construction using stretch fabrics, insulation and lining
- Hood - removable, helmet compatible, with drawcord adjustment
- Adjustable cuffs with inner stretch thumbhole
- YKK AquaGuard® Coil® zippers
- Full-length interior windguard with fleece chin protector
- Interior electronics pocket with cord routing port
- Fleece-lined collar
- Interior stretch mesh stash pockets
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- MFNG - Multi-Function Neckgaiter
- Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock Prime resists up to 30,000mm before water penetration while allowing 30,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
- Everybody's body has various shapes; and we take extra care in offering garments with extended size dimensions. Please refer to our size chart and fit guide for specific measurements.
Fully Seam Sealed
- Seams are a weak point when trying to create a completely waterproof garment. The tiny puncture holes can potentially allow water to penetrate the fabric. Seam sealing is the application of waterproof tape to the inside of the garment that aids in waterproofing.
ReccoÂ® Rescue Reflector
- Recco is an avalanche rescue system utilized worldwide to facilitate the rapid location of burials. The two parts, reflector and detector, enable rapid pinpointing using harmonic radar but are not a substitute for transceiver use. Complementary in function, the Recco system increases the chance of being found in time.
Control Zone Ventilationâ„¢ with Mesh Gussets
- Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
Removable powder skirt with Snap-Awayâ„¢ system
- A powder skirt actually performs a couple of other functions beside keeping powder snow from reaching your core section. When the skirt is snapped and in use it helps reduce heat lost from the bottom of the hem. Keeping you a bit warmer and the elements out.
Fabric & Insulation
- HydroBlock Elite 100% Polyester Stretch
- Primaloft Black 100gm body, 80 gm sleeve