Napping Camper Cotton/Poly T-Shirt
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished,‚ wrote Lao Tzu, a sentiment illustrated with our Napping Camper Cotton/Poly T-Shirt. The tee is made from an exceptionally soft blend of postconsumer recycled polyester and ringspun, long-staple, Texas co-op organic cotton. Original artwork by Matthew Cater is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Matthew Cater
- 163 g (5.75 oz)
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved