Fitz Roy Trevally Cotton T-Shirt
Estuaries, reefs and atolls are a few of the Fitz Roy Trevally Cotton T-Shirts favorite haunts. The tee is made of standard-weight, ringspun 5.4-oz 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey and printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified sewing improves workers communities and elevates their standard of living.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Patagonia original art
- 198 g (7 oz)
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton.
- Fair Trade Certified sewing