- 66% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 5% Spandex
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- U.S. Merino Wool: We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms. Merino wool keeps you cool in the summer and warm in winter.
- Superior knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Advanced construction creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks.
- Compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Care Instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.