Girls Girl's 4-in-1 Everyday Jacket
When outfitting your outdoor-loving adventurer with an all-season jacket, why stop at three-in-one? With the Patagonia Everyday 4-in-1 Jacket you can give your little girl even more versatility than ever before, preparing her for frigid winter adventures, cool fall hikes, rainy spring days, and everything in between. Just like standard three-in-one jackets, it features an outer shell that delivers solid weather protection and a removable inner lining that brings the warmth in colder weather. When she wears them together, she'll have a warm and waterproof coat for all of her snow day adventures, and when she zips them apart she'll have a coat for any weather on cool transition-season days.The H2No shell provides full waterproof protection against heavy winter snows, and stays breathable enough to wear as a warm-weather rain jacket when the cold disappears. The zip-out liner features Patagonia's soft and luxurious high-pile Los Gatos fleece, and is actually reversible, which is where the four-in-one versatility comes into play. The smooth outer fabric of the liner is water-repellent to shed light rain or snow, but can also be worn with the fleece facing outward to help her change up her look. The sleeves are insulated to make up for their lack of fleece, and feature a smooth taffeta fabric that'll help the jacket glide easily over layers when she pulls it on for adventure after adventure in any weather.
- 3-in-1 jacket with a reversible inner liner for added versatility
- H2No shell protects against winter snows and spring rains
- Inner liner features high-pile fleece for cozy warmth and comfort
- Liner can be worn fleece-side out so she can switch up her style
- Pockets on both the shell and liner provide handy everyday storage
- Shell's fixed hood keeps her head dry when the skies open up