Men's Speedcross 4
The 4th edition of this iconic running shoe turns the normal image of refinement on it's head. Lightweight, highly cushioned and with monster grip on soft trail conditions, the SPEEDCROSS 4 delivers more raw fun than ever.
- Usage Endurance: Training and racing
- Weather Conditions Trail: Mud
- Terrain Trail: Wet and dirty
- Weight: 300g
- Midsole Height 30mm/20mm (10mm drop)
- Outsole: Premium Wet Traction Contagrip®
- Molded EVA: Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
- injected EVA
- Lightweight Muscle
- Molded EVA: Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
- EVA shaped footbed: Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- OrthoLite®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Anti-debris mesh: Avoid debris to be trapped between your foot and the footbed
- Water Resistant textile
- Sensifit™: Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.