The Altra Timp is designed to fit in the sweet spot between the Lone Peak and Olympus, offering a great balance of cushion and traction. This do-it-all trail runner features a 29 mm stack height for a comfortable, yet responsive ride, and 4 mm lugs that will bite on any terrain. The PFS performance last and lower volume, Fit4Her last combine to bring you a great fit, reduced lateral movement, and confidence on uneven terrain. The Timp is both breathable and durable and features a printed upper with laser cut TPU overlays, and reinforced coverage on the toe box and heel cap.
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- FootShape‚Ñ¢ Toe box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop‚Ñ¢ Platform
- Stack Height: 29 mm
- Midsole: FlexSensor, Single Pod Accelerometers, Ultralight EVA with A-Bound‚Ñ¢
- Outsole: DuraTread‚Ñ¢ Rubber with TrailClaw‚Ñ¢
- Upper 360¬∫ Reflective Mesh
- Weight: 8.9 oz. / 252 g