Boys Propulsion Pant
Spyder's best-selling boy's Propulsion Pant incorporates the performance attributes of highly-rated waterproof and breathable material in a progressive freeride design and array of colors. "Small to Tall" cuffs extends an additional 1 inch when stitch is released, so the plant grows with the boy.
- Sizes tend to run small
- Reflective details
- Removable adjustable suspenders
- Adjustable waist construction and belt loops
- Watertight Aquaguard® thigh pocket zipper
- Zippered hand pockets
- Critical seams taped
- Reinforced scuff cuff around bottom hem
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- 360º Stretch Poly Broken Herringbone with10k/10k HydroWEB™2.0 Laminate and Spylon™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (60g)
- 3M™ Thinsulate™
- Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.