Scallop Hem Wavefarer Board Shorts - 18 in.
Our classic surf trunks—but now with even more classicness. Made of quick-drying nylon (38% recycled) with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Scallop Hem Wavefarer® Board Shorts have a curved, heritage-inspired hem that offers increased range of motion in the water. The natural fit has a slightly trimmer silhouette through the thigh, seat and leg; the 3-piece, self-lined waistband contours to the hip. The inseam is shifted forward to help eliminate chafing, and the flat-lying fly with single rubber button is optimized for comfort while paddling. Closure is a bartacked ladderlock drawstring for security and strength. Self-draining thigh pocket has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use; the pocket also doubles as a self-storage pouch. Outseam is 18". Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of a durable, quick-drying nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 3-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Contrast waistband; back pocket with button-flap closure has self-draining mesh pocket bag and internal key loop
- Scalloped hem for improved range of motion; forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 18"; midlength is designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer, more pared-down silhouette
- 145 g (5.1 oz)
- 3.9-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved