Outdoor Midweight Mini-Crew-NuWool
The Outdoor series is made from NüWool™ Merino wool fiber for the ultimate in foot comfort and performance. Outdoor is designed to provide the desired level of cushioning, stability, support, and comfort for all outdoor activities while preventing blisters andmaximizing wool’s inherent natural properties making it ideal for all weather conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Arch Support: Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Fiber Content: 43% NuWool™ 43% Acrylic, 12% Nylon 2% Lycra®
- Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Protective Cushion: Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Mesh Top: Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
Wash & Care
- Are your Injinji's dirty after a grueling run through the mud? It's time to wash them! To extend the life of your socks, we recommend washing all Injinji socks on delicate with cold water, followed by line drying.
- Line dry your Injinji socks to extend their lifetime.
- For best results, we recommend washing your Injinji socks on delicate in cold water.