Men's Run Lightweight No Show
Maximize your comfort by minimizing bulk, moisture build up and friction with the RUN Lightweight socks. This ultra-thin, minimalist style performance toesock allows your toes to align and splay naturally resulting in a more comfortable fit. The foot will remain cool with the light and breathable mesh top that maximizes ventilation.
The no-show length rests below the ankle and features a heel tab to protect against chafing and keep the sock from sliding into the shoe.
Spectrum is a new look featuring bold colors and graphics while maintaining the benefits of toesocks. The Spectrum print process creates a fresh design that will not distort or fade when worn. In other words, what you see is what you get.
Features & Benefits
- 200 Needle Count: The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Arch Support: Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Fiber Content: 28% COOLMAX®/67% Nylon/5% Lycra®
- Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top: Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
Wash & Care
- Are your Injinji's dirty after a grueling run through the mud? It's time to wash them! To extend the life of your socks, we recommend washing all Injinji socks on delicate with cold water, followed by line drying.
- Line dry your Injinji socks to extend their lifetime.
- For best results, we recommend washing your Injinji socks on delicate in cold water.